We care for you by keeping the data you share with us, safe and secure. We will never sell your information out on any terms. On this page, we go on by explaining to you how we keep your data secure and out of the reach of hackers and scammers. When you use our services, it is deemed that you have carefully read and accepted the terms of the website and gave your consent to work with us.
Amendments in the policy
The data we save and keep secure
Let us tell you about the information that we retain for your ease and keep it safe with us without letting the third part interfere.
- 1. The information you provide while getting registered on the website. This can include your email address, phone number, name, etc.
- 2. The operation you perform on the website, as well as anything related to gift aids.
- 3. Your IP address.
- 4. When you check in to the website, the notification will pop up, asking you to allow the site to save cookies.
- 5. Once your cookies are saved, your searches and the website you visit will also be protected with us.
- 6. The donations you make using our website.
- 7. The details of the social platform you attach with the website to share stories.
- 8. The record of enquires is kept in case you contact the support team, for reliability and better service.
- 9. Details of searches in case you use easysearch products.
- 10. details of your operation and requests are stored on the website in case the website crash, and we need to recover the information.
- 11. Answers of all the surveys taken by you.
- 12. While using debit or credit card for donation and funding, we save the information related to the value of money you gave and also messages sent to your from support team.
Why do we need to save this data?
We merely keep the record of information and data provided from you for your ease. The following are some of the reasons why we need to store these pieces of information.
- 1. To provide you overall safety. When we have your IP address, name, number, or similar data stored, we make sure that someone else cannot log in to your account. If someone attempts to log in using the wrong information, we send you to email to alert.
- 2. To provide you better services. In case we modify the website or bring changes to the site, your data will remain secure with us, which will enable you to log in without any difficulty.
- 3. To build a better relationship. If we can reach out to you personally, we will be able to solve all your problems effectively.
- 4. To provide you with the best experience by guiding you towards the next step while keeping the records of your previous operations.
After making a profile, you can choose what to share and what not to share. Your profile name, the date on which you created the account, and the story you shared will be shown. If you want, you can make your contact number and profile picture visible to others as well. You can restrict what you do not wish to display on your profile, which makes your information secure.